International Democratic Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

List of illegitimate dictatorships

4 posters

Go down

List of illegitimate dictatorships Empty List of illegitimate dictatorships

Post by Red Duck Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:46 pm

Red Duck wrote:My suggestion after 7 days observation:

OK, we have bunch of people with ideas, making fundraising and preparing propaganda. But what we need to be more exact. We are asking people to join and donate us, but its like recruting to war with evil country which is not named.

We shall make clear list of dictatorships againist which we want fight and sending it as an article. Then we should keep sending link to countries and MUs in PMs asking for material and propaganda help. Such updated Report article should be posted weekly and should be guide for e-public.

I believe that with this our fundraising and propaganda would be much more effective.

Nyx Lynx wrote:The rationale behind asking for funds and defense units before announcing the country's name is this:

It will give some people an impression that we are building it only for that particular country and the ones who are in opposing alliance of that country will not show up. Bias is induced very early on. I know certain people will fail to show up if I lobby for one country that is opposed to their interests.

IDA is a neutral entity. That message should be very clear.

After the defense listing... we will start our campaign which is to name the country and justify the cause.

At this point in time, there are cases that are 100% legit. There are countries that are being oppressed by foreign elements without a shadow of doubt. We can solve the issues first without any conflicting interests.

I believe that impression of our neutrality would be best based on our transparency. Do we want help Swiss, Malaysians and Slovaks? If so, lets publish it. We can play role of international court and help them this way to gather support with our minimal involvement coming from our internationality and goals. By reactions of people, MU and governments on this we will get effectively contacts, resources and popularity (see my first post). From this we also can get idea of success possibility for each country.

I realy believe that this should have been first task before anything.
Red Duck
Red Duck

Back to top Go down

List of illegitimate dictatorships Empty Re: List of illegitimate dictatorships

Post by NyxxLynxx Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:09 pm

This is my opinion...

We have to walk before we try to run. We have to establish a foundation first before we take on something specific because we will get distracted by it. I have no problem if people can step up and do it. The way I would tackle the issue I have already stated it...

1. Defense listing
2. Campaign for one case.

As far as the countries you have mentioned, I have already published it in IDA threads that these countries have approached us. So I have been quite transparent about it. And others know what MUs will become our target according to our charter anyway. If we have claimed to go against enemy dictators, people everywhere will already know about our goals.

The fundraiser will happen again for the specific countries as well. I have already mentioned the case will be presented publicly in media and it will work as a judicial system. I am just streamlining the operations. Also strategy wise, I don't want to bring up everything all at once and take away focus from one country or away from IDA foundation, It might not scale up.

If we have gotten resources already with something generic, we will only get more when we publish the specific case which I have already stated that we will do.

If you believe otherwise, you can go ahead and work on your approach.

NyxxLynxx
NyxxLynxx

Back to top Go down

Post by KopajMakedonce Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:18 am

armenia is being couped right now

KopajMakedonce

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Gual Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:01 am

We're starting to create a structure to fund ourselves without any personal donation.
It's simple:
- Via Investment Group, we fund the Foundation.
- When enough money to work for itself, no donations allowed.
- The amount of money for each propose will be established via %, no for quantity

I could update how is it going.

Ali Gual

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down