International Democratic Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Case - 1 SWITZERLAND!

5 posters

Go down

Case - 1 SWITZERLAND! Empty Case - 1 SWITZERLAND!

Post by NyxxLynxx Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:13 pm

Switzerland is being oppressed by uxini

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1248756

Their MU is Nemesis

http://www.erepublik.com/en/main/group-show/4859

According to mungos the CP of Switzerland...

1. They stole 187000CHF.

Formed Justice party, they accepted 15? Romanians, and they will do the same every month. If we stay 1 more month under dictator, we will lose chance to have democracy for a long time. Their actions make many people to give up the game, even we had many problems before, this situation helped them to make decision.

2. They do about 7bilions per week, but I guess they could do more in case of emergency.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is what obadiaa a swiss citizen had to say:

I would like to add in our "cahier des doléances" a constant mocking from the putschists, galdly laughing on our hope to get democracy and stating this country is now theirs.

Not only this is bullying, but it is a pretty definitive one unless we are helped by decent eDemocrats.

Ultimately Switzerland is a fragile country, that lived through difficult times but always kept living, sharing and finding a way to survive.
In the actually situation the actual concept of Swiss identity is robbed by some low-moral mercenaries.
Ultimately when another big country will take Switzerland, nobody will have interest in taking it back and fighting for it anymore, because the community will have disappeared.

I know we look like a galapagos turtoise, but we are indeed close to extinction.

Thanks for taking time to read my short view of the situation. Any help is welcome)

Let us get started on organizing support for Switzerland.

1. Media Campaign - Assigned to Poco Curantism. Interested members go to the media section and contribute.

2. Defense Organization - We need to organize our members according to division. Leaders for each division needed.

3. Foreign Network - Gather allies of Switzerland + IDA supporters all over the world + enemies of nemesis

Add more details and discuss.
NyxxLynxx
NyxxLynxx

Back to top Go down

Case - 1 SWITZERLAND! Empty Re: Case - 1 SWITZERLAND!

Post by TheJuliusCaesar Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:28 am

Do we have "unbiased" information about the case - apart from the president and a sole citizen? As I emphasized before, having a reason and and justification is vital for IDA to work. You've done amazing job so far, Nyxlynx.
TheJuliusCaesar
TheJuliusCaesar

Back to top Go down

Post by Friedrich von Preußen Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:33 am

Information about what is going on in Switzerland has been know for quite some time, and comes from many sources. I was aware of it before even hearing of IDA.

I have said it before and I'll repeat: Switzerland is a fireproof case and its current situation exemplifies perfectly what IDA is being built to fight against, on all points. And if this situation is not corrected soon, the local community will vanish.
Friedrich von Preußen
Friedrich von Preußen

Location : tief in den Herzen und Seelen einer kleinen Zahl von ausgewählten Leuten...

Back to top Go down

Post by Friedrich von Preußen Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:06 pm

Some people have suggested earlier today (in the in-game thread) we should focus on divisions 1, 2 and 3, due to the composition of the Nemesis Swiss MU. Although I think this may not be the best approach, as they will probably have support, I will leave that to those who have far more military experience in this game. But I did check out the composition of their MU, and whipped up a quick spreadsheet with the most relevant data, for those who may find it useful: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yzBihBJnrgyMYJ7ODB0y2o89scyhxZn0StDyz0xG-O4/edit?usp=sharing
Friedrich von Preußen
Friedrich von Preußen

Location : tief in den Herzen und Seelen einer kleinen Zahl von ausgewählten Leuten...

Back to top Go down

Post by Stedee Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:20 am

I've asked around in eItaly. I think we should be able to have the support of Elite eItaliana and maybe more pro-democracy MUs (EI, Audax). These definitely are not top notch Units (the three combined doing about 10kkk/week), but their damage should help to keep up with Nemesis.

Stedee

Back to top Go down

Post by NyxxLynxx Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:06 am

We do have unbiased information and it is a very straightforward case. We should concentrate on all divisions. It is too risky to just think we will win D1-D3. We should whip up support from everywhere. We can do it.

Stedee that would be great. Thanks
NyxxLynxx
NyxxLynxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Satyre Reynes Supreme Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:03 am

Keep in mind this subforum is public (everyone can see it)
About D4, keep in mind that epics double campaign points.

Satyre Reynes Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down