International Democratic Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Dear People

Go down

Hello Dear People Empty Hello Dear People

Post by Kunal Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:23 am

Hello guys and gals,

I am Kunal, an Indian citizen. I joined eRepublik around a month ago. This has been a part of fun for me since a long time. Smile But soon after, I met a tragedy...

I was so excited about this game and considering my active participation, I contested in Congress elections for the first time. I even won a seat for my party. But soon, the Dictatorship module was introduced. Dictators came in and I lost my power.

That was such a hard breakdown for me in my first political experience. Even though the Dictator was local, I couldn't participate in the Country Politics as my request for an account in the forum of India is still pending. Therefore, I was always against this rule.

Soon, I got introduced to IDA by ANANTHAKRISHNAN, my good friend. I read all the articles, and was shocked to see that how many countries are getting adversely affected by this rule. So, I have decided to join IDA in it's endeavors to abolish Dictatorship. I stand with you, IDA!

I will try to donate as much as I can spare and join the Defense network. If not Defense, I can join any other network which the Leaders assign me.

Jai Hind! India stands with you!

Kunal

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum