International Democratic Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Case 2 - South Africa

3 posters

Go down

Case 2 - South Africa Empty Case 2 - South Africa

Post by Miyagiyoda Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:54 am

I am the commander of the eSouth African Armed Forces and one of the leaders of the South African Resistance.

South Africa are being oppressed by the Lazocrasy via their local MU Lazocracy Africa & Barabarians Africa under the leadership of cemmo. They have occupied South Africa for nearly a year and hold an approximate 30 citizen majority. They exclude the native South Africans from all political discourse and appoint puppet CPs and Congress Members. A total of 5 Lazocracy leaders ever engage us in the media and never in private. The rest are ghosts. When the locals become too noisy they raise work taxes to 25% as punishment. They actively kill new born citizens in bait work scams. Treasury donations to their Serbian -based orgs is regular and the total take is in the millions already.

A vigilant extended campaign of reporting has stopped them creating multies, but it has reached the point where natural growth via their Turkish/Serbian branches keeps them dominant. They currently hold the Dictatorship in North Korea and have boasted plans to expand their control over more small countries.

South Africa have recently managed a Coup with the help of M.A.D. during the turmoil of a Lazocracy invasion of Turkey. We now need to consolidate political control in lieu of a counter-revolution by the Lazocracy.

We need aid with 35 citizens for 2 election cycles.

Miyagiyoda

Back to top Go down

Case 2 - South Africa Empty Re: Case 2 - South Africa

Post by NyxxLynxx Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:20 am

It's terrible that some people start treating people really badly when they get power.

"When the locals become too noisy they raise work taxes to 25% as punishment. They actively kill new born citizens in bait work scams."

That is just low.
NyxxLynxx
NyxxLynxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Gual Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:56 am

I know what is this. Same in my country but with harassment to the newbies. They just can protect the noobs and fund them with own resources, but I don't know how from IDA could be helped.

Ali Gual

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down