International Democratic Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your New Ideas

+3
Kunal
dmesk
NyxxLynxx
7 posters

Go down

Your New Ideas Empty Your New Ideas

Post by NyxxLynxx Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:39 pm

You can propose new ideas here to make IDA stronger or more organized. Members interested in these ideas can voice their opinion and determine the feasibility of it. We can then put together a team to execute it. Don't hesitate to pitch in. Even the smallest of ideas can be very important.
NyxxLynxx
NyxxLynxx

Back to top Go down

Your New Ideas Empty Re: Your New Ideas

Post by dmesk Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:45 am

Hello. We have to do something for donations that we accept and we need transparency on that. do we have a plan on that?
dmesk
dmesk

http://www.erepublik.com/gr/citizen/profile/7662087

Back to top Go down

Post by Kunal Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:55 am

Yes, dmesk. We sure have a plan for that. Those who donate, there names are entered in database and also updated on the IDA articles from Nyx's newspaper.

The database is https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12PKfRcLT04aTd0x5fUxirOKuEElzgwquV6p-Kr1vtN0/edit?pli=1#gid=1303664427
The media article is http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/-ida-please-d0nate--2507329/1/20

Almost everything in IDA is transparent.

Kunal

Back to top Go down

Post by dmesk Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:48 am

great job!
dmesk
dmesk

http://www.erepublik.com/gr/citizen/profile/7662087

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJuliusCaesar Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:35 am

Currently, IDA has ~100 registered members. To be honest, that is not going to be enough for any liberation just yet. Granted, we might be able to get citizens fighting for the democracy even without membership - as an improvised action. Yet I believe we should try to seek way more members than this, before we engage ourselves in heavy operations.

IDA's main concerns are justification for action, legitimacy to conduct one and power to take it to the end. Should we be feeble and small, no one would take us seriously. We need to be strong, organized and unified. No room for disorganization, hesitation nor - most importantly - mistakes. We can't afford to conduct a single mistake-operation.
TheJuliusCaesar
TheJuliusCaesar

Back to top Go down

Post by Friedrich von Preußen Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:49 am

TheJuliusCaesar wrote:Currently, IDA has ~100 registered members. To be honest, that is not going to be enough for any liberation just yet. Granted, we might be able to get citizens fighting for the democracy even without membership - as an improvised action. Yet I believe we should try to seek way more members than this, before we engage ourselves in heavy operations.

IDA's main concerns are justification for action, legitimacy to conduct one and power to take it to the end. Should we be feeble and small, no one would take us seriously. We need to be strong, organized and unified. No room for disorganization, hesitation nor - most importantly - mistakes. We can't afford to conduct a single mistake-operation.

Although it is true that ideally we should be stronger in order to be as independent as possible and still be able to accomplish objectives, it is not so realistic to expect it to be so at this point in time. I believe there's plenty of people out there who agree with what we're trying to do here, but are choosing to remain on the sidelines until we actually take action. Once that happens, our numbers will grow, particularly if we're successful in our first intervention, which is believe is essential.

In the meantime, we must rally other forces to join in, and since our cause is a just one, that shouldn't be too hard. It is in fact already happening, as a number of governments have already pledged their support to fix the problem in Switzerland, which is our current goal. We will also count on the support from most military units in any target country.
Friedrich von Preußen
Friedrich von Preußen

Location : tief in den Herzen und Seelen einer kleinen Zahl von ausgewählten Leuten...

Back to top Go down

Post by NyxxLynxx Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:11 am

yep I agree with Friedrich.

Also the beauty of IDA is that it is purely an offensive force. Where will the evil hit back? We have no countries, we are everywhere. We have no bias on any side. So whatever we are, we are a positive force.

100 members... actually 150+ (most send me messages) have gathered in a very short span of time. We can only go up if we do it right.
NyxxLynxx
NyxxLynxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Stedee Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:47 am

I do agree with everything stated here. I've seen a bit of sarcasm about our real possibilities in IDA's articles already published. We definitely need to shut it down.

Stedee

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonaire Tue May 05, 2015 3:19 pm

I think it is very important to create at least two or three IDA MUs in countries with many MPP and, from that, to establish structure, roles, finances and anything else. That's the only way to success in our goals.

Demonaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum